Thanks to continual investments both in the design and production field, M.D.C relies on modern softwares and specific machineries able to meet any sort of request coming from the market.
Our machineries and equipment work by means of a privately owned photovoltaic system that guarantees alternative energy with the utmost respect for the environment.
- Cad data managment
- Feasibility study and analysis
- 3D modeling
- 2D design
- Tool path
- NC milling on all types of materials with internal tool path.
- Injection and thermo compression prototype moulds.
- Construction of welding jigs for metal sheet assemblage.
- Construction of tools and machinery for glass assembly and their components
- Construction of benches testing elements (measurement rooms)
- Construction of master cubing
- Construction of style models
- 2D\3D measuring, dimensional certificate included.
- N° 1 measurement machine Coord3 tr32 with SURFEN NT software – working area 3200x1400x1000
- N° 3 measurement machine Coord3 tr32 with METROLOG software – working area 3200x1400x1000
- N° 1 measurement machine Coord3 tr32 with METROLOG software – working area 2000x1200x1000
CONSTRUCTION TOOLS AND MACHINERY
- CNC miller “RAMBAUDI” B27L – working area 2700x2200x1200
- CNC miller “CN MS ANTARES 26/15” – px5 – working area 2600x1700x1100
- CNC miller “Cronus K26/15” – working area 2600x1700x1100
- CNC miller “MACH T 2000I A” with Mitsubishi control – working area 2000x850x850
- CNC miller “NOVAR” with Selca 3045 control – working area 2000x850x700
- CNC miller “MACH T 1000I A” with Mitsubishi control – working area 1000x550x600
- CNC miller “SACHMAN” with Selca 1200 control – working areap 1600x700x700
- Nr. 2 Parallel visualized lathe
- Nr. 2 Vertical/horizontal visualized traditional miller – working area 900x500x500
- Various equipment